I need to gain weight/muscle in the next 7 months

Hello everyone! I am new to this. I have been a vegan for about a year. I was a vegetarian before that for 10 years. I am getting married on July 1st of this year. I am 5'2" and 95 lbs. I have always been very small but now that I am going to be the center of the show for the night I would really like to gain some weight. I need to gain muscle in my arms, legs, butt, and back. I would love some advice on protein powders & how much would be healthy to take. Also, I do yoga but I do not workout much at the gym. I suppose I will need to do that. Any advice would be great!

First, you do not necessariyl NEED protein powder(s). I have gained plenty of muscle in years past without any protein powder. Nothing beats high quality food. A little more calories tha nyou are expending, should help pack on weight if you work out hard (but, careful not to overtrain).

You didn't give us much history, what is your workout history?????

I agree, you don't necessarily need protein powders. Eat lots of whole, healthy foods and you'll be fine, just increase the amount of food you're eating.

If you're going to start lifting weights, I would recommend doing only 3 exercises for 3 sets each. Start out using just the bar, and slowly add weight if you can do more than 8 reps for 3 sets. Squat, flat bench press, and pull-ups/chin-ups are all you'll need as a beginner to put on a lot of muscle. If you wanted you could include a shoulder press as well. Give yourself 1-3 minutes rest between each set. So the program would look like this:

squat 3x8

pull-ups 3x8

bench press 3x8

do this monday/wednesday/friday, eat lots of whole foods, and get lots of sleep and you'll be pleased with the results. Also shouldn't take more than about 30-40 minutes to do this workout.