TRON IS BACK!!!!!

DaN

OMG look for the new TRON movie trailer! I am so excited.Having loved the original, this one looks like it could be better, plus the soundtrack is being done by Daft Punk, who are apparently releasing a new album to go with it with 24 tracks.

I just might explode.

I wish I could say I'm happy, but I've yet to be disappointed by any of the recent Hollywood attempts to cash in by remaking EVERYTHING I grew up on. Seriously, I think 50% of what is churned out for "new" movies in the past few years has been remakes. I guess it's easier to just re-write a script, throw in some "hot-for-the-moment" actors, blow a third-world nation's GNP on some flashy CGI, and call it "new".

I'm guess I'm just getting jaded in my old age!

I totally agree VE.

The Transformers movies, as a die hard fan, were really disappointing.The same can be said for alot of Hollywood movies.

However, I still have enough joojoo to muster up some optimistic excitement for Tron lol.

I will probably be disappointed, but I'm hoping if the films crap, the Daft Punk soundtrack will be good, and vice-versa.Surely one of them has to be good!

Fallen Horse -