good laugh: sickly vegan bodybuilders @ vegfest DC

djshrew

Robert sometimes I like you sooooo much!

A thread about some kinda weird/funny but at the same time bumming topic and you're nowhere to be seen. A dude posts a picture of himself flexing and there you magically appear. Awesome!

Vegimator, your brothers seems intresting. Welcome to the forums btw.

vegimator,

It seems like you and your brother are very close from the way you talk. It also seems like you are both very introspective men.

Your existence must be slightly annoying to him when he is in anti-vegan mode since you have the same genetics and aren't having a problem with a vegan diet. He can't claim that "rare blood disease" that makes eating vegan biologically impossible for him .

I make a decent living and have a relatively flexible schedule. Yet, it is still a bit of a sacrifice for me to get on a plane to travel to a vegan festival. No way would I do that for something I wasn't interested in. I was anticipating you telling me that he was traveling with you to those places and decided to incidentally take some pictures. The fact that he made special trips to snap pictures just to piss on something he is not even involved in is odd.

Edited by beforewisdom

Robert sometimes I like you sooooo much!

A thread about some kinda weird/funny but at the same time bumming topic and you're nowhere to be seen. A dude posts a picture of himself flexing and there you magically appear. Awesome!

Vegimator, your brothers seems intresting. Welcome to the forums btw.

Few people are as consistently positive. It is rare and good thing, especially on the internet.

Sweet biceps dude!

I admire your positivity! it's something I strive for, although it's hard in a world full of idiots Also, there was a picture of you at a Vega booth (in SF, I think) saying "another green drink for vegans to believe in" or something like that. made me lol.

Also, Vegimator welcome to the forum hope to see you around, I know you are a regular on PPK (I'm a member but never on it... unless I'm searching recipes )

Dude sounds like a psycho stalker with a vendetta

He could see himself as an aspiring writer doing research for a book.

If I was an omni with an axe to grind with vegans I would pick another topic.

The audience for that kind of book is small. Most people who try a vegan diet and don't like it, don't dwell on it. They go on with their lives. They do not see the justification for throwing good time after bad by reading a book trashing something that isn't part of their lives.

Lierre Keith already did a "former vegan talks trash about veganism" book. It is self published and hasn't received too much attention beyond a few blogs, some of which are vegan blogs taking apart her arguments.

Better returns than that for an author's time can be had with many other book topics.