Fight video by one of our own members!!

Octopussoir

Wow, I'm so glad Alyx won that. The other chick just pissed me off...throwing those wild haymakers and then tapping out because she took 2-3 real punches? That's not a fighter. Alyx, on the other hand, capitalized on her sloppiness and got a few good crosses in that actually did damage (enough to make the other chick give up, apparently). Definitely room to improve her technique, but she took hits better than her opponent, and delivered some technically superior strikes when she finally got the chance. She definitely looked like the better fighter.

That was the strangest thing i've ever seen.The girl in black was slapping like a dog swimming lol.Fighting seems almost impossible for girls to learn.What was their trainer teaching them?Chin up, close your eyes and if you get hit turn your back to them.If 1 of them just trained the jab on a heavy bag they would have won in seconds.

They hated getting hit too.I've heard women have a higher tolerance for pain because they can give child birth but watching this i find it hard to believe.

I sound mean but they both need to find a trainer that will actually teach them something.

The mind state of a fighter in combat should be the samurai mind state of mushin.you don't think you just move forward and crush your enemy and you will be invincible.Lay your life in front of them and don't think about being hurt or death and your training will flow out into the fight smoothly.

Other girl seemed slightly better in striking, but obviously had no conditioning nor desire to fight after getting hit. IN theory girls should be as technical as the guys, but be lacking in strength, speed ect. but even at the high levels it just doesn't seem as though fighting is natural for women. I'd Recommend a boxing gym for learning fundamentals of boxing. I learned more boxing in a week at a boxing gym then a year at a MMA gym.

Whooaaa, a few rather generalising comments on women who fight! Having been thai boxing for a couple of years myself, I know that I personally lack speed and strength (although apparently I can do a nice backfist! ), but I lack that, as well as coordination, anyway, not just in fighting. I've seen and trained with a good few women who definitely did not lack in either though!