low fat raw vegan 2 months in pics

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo ppl. Anyone here know the importance of drinking alkaline water? Sorry for hating you guys against raw veganism.

I'm just another human... eating nothing but non-hybrid fruits, veggies, seeds/nuts, and some tubers.

Just started drinking alkaline water and how do I notice a difference..

No offense, but I would recommend you take a course on chemistry, or just read up on it a bit. In fact, there is no scientific proof that ionized water has anymore of a beneficial effect on your body than standard tap water.

Again, don't be offended, but take this as an opportunity to read up on stuff. Learning is always good!

I had a glass of alkaline water once when my cousin had some alkaline powder.Alkaline is always good so go for it.I'm more concerned right now about what goes into my tap water and how it decharges from going through pipes and not flowing naturally with vortex actions in streams etc.

What is the best type of water filter that will remove fluoride but not totally demineralize the water like with distilled water?I'm thinking about Activated Alumina filters and i also remember someone on here mentioning a filter with a lime stone in it or something that adds calcium.

No offense, but I would recommend you take a course on chemistry, or just read up on it a bit. In fact, there is no scientific proof that ionized water has anymore of a beneficial effect on your body than standard tap water.

Again, don't be offended, but take this as an opportunity to read up on stuff. Learning is always good!

except for the fact that tap water has fluoride, chlorine added and in some places Lithium. on top of that traces of 50 plus different pharmaceutical drugs. So i'll take my fresh spring water that i get for free or if i had to filtered water any day over tap, but too each his own.

except for the fact that tap water has fluoride, chlorine added and in some places Lithium. on top of that traces of 50 plus different pharmaceutical drugs. So i'll take my fresh spring water that i get for free or if i had to filtered water any day over tap, but too each his own.

I agree. But I think FH's point was more that ionizing water does add anything useful...I don't think he was suggesting that making sure your water has as little 'added' to it as possible is a bad thing, just that the hocus pocus of ionizing it or oxygenating it doesn't do anything. I'm jealous that you have fresh spring water!

You can buy a Brita water pitcher for about $20, for that price it gets rid of a lot of garbage. My municipality believes that the best way to deal with heavy snow runoff is to chlorine bomb the water supply, so I usually end up using my Brita water pitcher in the winter just to get rid of the pool water taste.

For about $80 you can get a very sophisticated water filter to attach directly to your sink. You only have to replace the filter once a year. Cheap and convenient.

If all else fails most drug stores have distilled water that is a bargain compared to other bottled water.

I agree. But I think FH's point was more that ionizing water does add anything useful...I don't think he was suggesting that making sure your water has as little 'added' to it as possible is a bad thing, just that the hocus pocus of ionizing it or oxygenating it doesn't do anything. I'm jealous that you have fresh spring water!

Yeah if that's what he's talking about i agree. ionizing water is probably hype to sell a product. Yeah i love having a local fresh spring to fill up my water jugs. I used to spend like 50 bucks a month on filtered water for my whole family and i and now i don't pay a penny. Tastes great also!

there are no standards for bottled water. I know you're not talking about bottled water but I thought I'd add that.

You can buy a Brita water pitcher for about $20, for that price it gets rid of a lot of garbage. My municipality believes that the best way to deal with heavy snow runoff is to chlorine bomb the water supply, so I usually end up using my Brita water pitcher in the winter just to get rid of the pool water taste.

For about $80 you can get a very sophisticated water filter to attach directly to your sink. You only have to replace the filter once a year. Cheap and convenient.

If all else fails most drug stores have distilled water that is a bargain compared to other bottled water.

There are standards in the US for water. It isn't harmful to drink, more power to you if you want it to taste different. There is no nonsense that needs to be filtered out. Jus sayin'

There are standards in the US for water. It isn't harmful to drink, more power to you if you want it to taste different. There is no nonsense that needs to be filtered out. Jus sayin'

They are ill enforced, and not at all in a lot of cases. In places where you are running off of wells, instead of a sewer system, there are NO standards. When I lived in Fairbanks, and some places in Palmer AK, the water was yellow, smelled of Sulfur, and dyed showers, dishes, and god only knows what it would do to your insides if you ingested it.

Zack and Johanx, you say what you say aint hating but just the truth, and you justify your hating with : 'oh but he wanted to know what we think'... that's good, now we know what you think and what you are .... why don't you say the truth to all the others members here who posted their progress pics on this forum, you've never wrote to someone else : you look sickly skinny, or, you are a big fat obese, etc... just because they weren't on a low fat raw diet. But they're all asking to tell what we think.

You could have just said he needs more muscles. But you didn't do this. Shame on you... You're even saying his bodyfat is too low and he needs more fat. yeah right. Johanx you are often saying "I do interminent fasting and it help me keep my bodyfat very low all the time". You admire bodybuilders in competitions with 2-4% bodyfat and dehydrated to the point sometimes they die, but now you say to this guy his bodyfat is too low. If it would be too low and if he would be dehydrated all the time he would know it and would feel too weak to train or even live normally each day.

About tap water, I don't wanna drink some water where some shit has been floating in with biohazard wastes from hospitals, medications, toxic wastes from factories, etc. I prefer spring water and my favorite is Eska. But I think spring water should always be free, should be the government that provide it free; bottling, infrastructure expends, etc should be paid with taxes. Because it is not fair companies get water for free and then they make money with it. Same with internet, should be free like air. Companies pay to build towers that sends the signal but these should be paid by governements too and then its free.

why don't you say the truth to all the others members here who posted their progress pics on this forum, you've never wrote to someone else : you look sickly skinny, or, you are a big fat obese, etc... just because they weren't on a low fat raw diet. But they're all asking to tell what we think.

You assume a lot of shit about things you know nothing about. Do you know if I never said that someone looked fat/obese/skinny/unhealthy or something similar on this forum or are you just guessing? You're welcome to check all of my almost 3000 posts here. Report back to me when you have and untill then fuck off with your stupid comments and stop acting like an idiot. Shawn posts everywhere about the 811 diet and he has the biggest fucking signature about it (why is that even allowed?) and all the time it's about how great his results on the diet is. It's pretty fucking hard not to trash him when he posts a "progress" like this.

You could have just said he needs more muscles. But you didn't do this. Shame on you... You're even saying his bodyfat is too low and he needs more fat. yeah right.

Where did I say his bf is too low? I said he needed to bulk, and he does, he looks sickly skinny.

Johanx you are often saying "I do interminent fasting and it help me keep my bodyfat very low all the time"

I do and it does.

You admire bodybuilders in competitions with 2-4% bodyfat and dehydrated to the point sometimes they die

Not really no. I don't care much for bodybuilding but I like it in a way that I like clowns in the circus.

but now you say to this guy his bodyfat is too low.

Nope I haven't. You should really stop putting words in my mouth, it's an ugly and desperate way to try and win an argument.

but now you say to this guy his bodyfat is too low.

Nope I haven't. You should really stop putting words in my mouth, it's an ugly and desperate way to try and win an argument.

I think Johan's body fat may be even lower than Shawn's, except Johan has quite a bit more muscle.

• 5 months later...

Hi, Shawn

Are you still following the 811 diet? I was on this diet for few months, then I quit, but I still eat lots of raw fruits and veggies. I was wondering how are you doing now and if you plan to post some new pics of you soon? Thanks!

• 3 months later...
I'm more concerned right now about what goes into my tap water and how it decharges from going through pipes and not flowing naturally with vortex actions in streams etc.

Ahh!

There's really good Russian documentary on this. Russian scientists have done experiments about intelligence of water and how bad for us is to drink tap water because it comes through pipes that go in straight lines and sharp angles. This, but also bad thoughts, anger and such emotions performed in front of water we are to drink, makes water crystals very detrimental for our health. On the other side, if you expose water to sunlight, nice music, mix it with spoon to imitate natural vortex, or you just express gratitude in front of the glass of water, its crystals become nice and healing. Actually, this this documentary shows how water is "alive". And water is also a transmitter of our feelings. Water in us reacts on water in someone else, so if that someone has bad thoughts, his water is "ugly" and we feel that as "bad energy" from that person, we don't like to be around those people, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es&feature=related