hey

nwendt

Hey everyone I am 22 years old, I have been working out on and off for about 5 years and I have been really into for the past year, but I just have a shoulder surgery 2 months ago!! So I have had a lot of time to read and look up stuff on the web, so I started coming across the vegan diet and the amazing health benefits!!! But I was worried about protein and amino acids and just everything I thought I knew about bodybuilding. But I have a whole new out look on nutrition now I hope I can stay with this lifestyle I have been on a vegan diet for 2 weeks now and I honestly never felt better!!!

Hey everyone I am 22 years old, I have been working out on and off for about 5 years and I have been really into for the past year, but I just have a shoulder surgery 2 months ago!! So I have had a lot of time to read and look up stuff on the web, so I started coming across the vegan diet and the amazing health benefits!!! But I was worried about protein and amino acids and just everything I thought I knew about bodybuilding. But I have a whole new out look on nutrition now I hope I can stay with this lifestyle I have been on a vegan diet for 2 weeks now and I honestly never felt better!!!

Welcome! And that's Awesome!