Can't Eat...

Right now I'm having a problem getting someone to lug me to the, nearest walk-in clinic cuz I'm sick with the flu.

*cough cough*

*dies*

Start walking. If you collapse on the way, someone will help you. If you don't collapse on the way, free exercise + clinic attendance!

Win/Win situation?

Lool!

I'm okay now. I binged out on organic veggies. Woooot!

But yeah, I still need to make an appointment with the doc about the pelvic pain thing. The doctors office has the strangest hours. I think they open around 9am.. But they close for lunch at like.. noon until 1 and then the office closes at 3. I think.. Not sure. Everytime I call I get the answering machine. Even if it's around 11:30 or something.

Busy maybe?

Lool!

I'm okay now. I binged out on organic veggies. Woooot!

But yeah, I still need to make an appointment with the doc about the pelvic pain thing. The doctors office has the strangest hours. I think they open around 9am.. But they close for lunch at like.. noon until 1 and then the office closes at 3. I think.. Not sure. Everytime I call I get the answering machine. Even if it's around 11:30 or something.

Busy maybe?

It's the same way with me. What usually helps is to show up in person and refuse to leave until you're either treated or given an appointment. I did that just today. "Sorry, we can't give you an appointment, we're booked for over a month...we're booked three months out."

So I showed up today and have an appointment tomorrow morning. I understand about cancellations and stuff, but if you have a cancelled appointment, then fill it. Don't wait until the clinic is almost closed (that's when I showed up) for someone to come in, visibly ticked off, to then fill the cancelled appointment.