Semi Formal Dress shoes ( get away with it at work) VEGAN

RAINRA

These vegan are really skate shoes. But if you can't stand the uncomfortable feel of dress shoes and your work allows buisness casual attire than you can probably get away with these. (Men shoes)

Edited by RAINRA

I ended up not getting these because I was afraid they would be to bulky for dress pants, Plus they were on back order. I like your black trooper skate shoes on your site. Unfortunately you had no 8.5. Next time if you still got them in that size will get them.

I ended up not getting these because I was afraid they would be to bulky for dress pants, Plus they were on back order. I like your black trooper skate shoes on your site. Unfortunately you had no 8.5. Next time if you still got them in that size will get them.

The Cats aren't all that bulky, and they also have a new low-top version as well that might be better suited for work attire than the high-tops (I have more on order, hopefully all will be back in stock in around 1 week).

The Trooper, unfortunately, won't be back any time too soon. They changed from synthetics to all leather in that model for the rest of 2010, but I'm pushing for them to move back to vegan materials next year. We'll see how it goes.

I'm working to bring in a ton of new shoes over the year, and if anyone has suggestions, let me know and I'll see what I can do!

• 12 years later...