Roll Call

It's been almost a year since anyone posted something in the Australia section of the forum, so I thought I'd see how many Aussies we have here.

Who are you? Where are you? What's been happening lately?

I'm Sam, 24, from Newcastle.

• 2 weeks later...

Aside from the US, I'm selling books to more people in Australia than any other country! Canada might be ahead of Aus, but it's close!

So maybe all those people will join soon

They must know me from Facebook or something or heard about the book by searching if they aren't forum members.

• 1 month later...

Add me to the tally! I'm sure there's got to be a few more on here. I actually only just saw this section since it was right down the bottom. Would be great to know some others that train in Sydney!

I'm part way thorugh finishing my personal training certs now - hopefully I can sway a few people to the dark side soon

• 2 weeks later...
Add me to the tally! I'm sure there's got to be a few more on here. I actually only just saw this section since it was right down the bottom. Would be great to know some others that train in Sydney!

I'm part way thorugh finishing my personal training certs now - hopefully I can sway a few people to the dark side soon

You know me Fawn

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Awesome! Thanks for the support.

I hope to make it over there one of these years.

you can normally get flights for about $1000US return and thats on a 21-25 day ticket flying out of LAX to brisbane or sydney! hope to see you soon champ!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...