Need Help Gaining Weight on High Raw?

I'm currently having trouble gaining weight (even while having upped my calories by about 800/day). Can anyone suggest good additions to my diet (that follow food combining rules and are high-raw--I like nutrient dense food )?

Pre-w/o: 2 oranges

post-w/o: shake with 4 bananas, 1 apple, 1/4 cup hemp protein, 1/4 cup hemp seeds, some lettuce

snack: cashews and dates

snack: 1 apple

lunch: salad with 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 avocado, carrots, kohlrabi, cucumber, kale, nutritional yeast

dessert: 1/4 cup shredded coconut, handful of cashews

snack: snap peas with olive oil

snack: 2 large glasses of juice (kale, carrots, apples)

dinner: 3 cups brown rice, 1 large sweet potato, 2 tbsp coconut oil, nutritional yeast and sea salt

dessert: dark chocolate

What do you think? Where can I add food? I'm already at about 3500 or so, and my stomach is really sensitive to food combinations. Tips?

Pre-w/o: 2 oranges

Drink a glass of your favorite milk with that (I prefer hemp milk).

post-w/o: shake with 4 bananas, 1 apple, 1/4 cup hemp protein, 1/4 cup hemp seeds, some lettuce

Try adding 1 avocado to this shake, and a nut butter.

snack: cashews and dates

Try walnuts...higher in fat, I believe.

snack: 1 apple

Try raw vegetables and hummus or babaganooj (you can make raw hummus/baba, if you want to keep it raw)

lunch: salad with 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 avocado, carrots, kohlrabi, cucumber, kale, nutritional yeast

Add sesame seeds to this, maybe some nuts.

dinner: 3 cups brown rice, 1 large sweet potato, 2 tbsp coconut oil, nutritional yeast and sea salt

Try adding beans.