I am moving to sweden. Definately

pazios2002

I wish Lena had the Johan fever. That would be sweet

I would if I didn't have the hots for a Canadian...

Hmmm I see what have to be done

http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/01/south-park-mothers-against-canada-tshirts.jpg

Johan when are you gonna come over to this side of the atlantic and slay some american girls?

That is an excellent question sir. Unfortunately I have no answer but I don't know.

They would be even more enamored of you than the Swedish girls, thanks to your accent. You would definitely slay them.

They would be even more enamored of you than the Swedish girls, thanks to your accent. You would definitely slay them.

I still don't understand the whole accent deal. Guys here also say it's hot. And most foreigners work really hard to get rid of it... I doesn't make sense to me.

that is because everyone thinks the grass is greener somewhere else.

Its like taking a plane ride without the ticket.

The whole reason I watch PBS is to watch the BBC shows that come over. I dont understand the references or the humor, I just like to go to england and ireland and scotland for about an 1 and half each week.

I just read cubby's quote in johan's sig.

brilliant.

Thank you, sir.

I still don't understand the whole accent deal. Guys here also say it's hot. And most foreigners work really hard to get rid of it... I doesn't make sense to me.

Definitely a "grass is always greener" thing like pazios said. It is just something different. I am around girls all the time who have either a standard American (TV personality) dialect, or Spanish accent. So, those two aren't very sexy, especially the American dialect. "Exotic" is appealing.

Definitely a "grass is always greener" thing like pazios said. It is just something different. I am around girls all the time who have either a standard American (TV personality) dialect, or Spanish accent. So, those two aren't very sexy, especially the American dialect. "Exotic" is appealing.

I definitely have a bit of a Spanish accent and it IS sexy. Ask Zack.

I definitely have a bit of a Spanish accent and it IS sexy. Ask Zack.

Spanish accents can definitely be sexy. They are just a little less likely to be sexy to me than a lot of accents, because there are lots of Mexican immigrants in my area, so I hear them a lot. Though, Mexican accents sound a bit different than other Spanish accents, so other types of Spanish accents are more likely to sound sexy. That said, I have a thing for Mexican/Hispanic/whathaveyou women, just not necessarily their accents.

I am sure your accent is sexy, Lena. Zack?