Help with beginner work out regimen

Is this an okay outline for a work-out for a relative noob? Im 23 6'4" 175lbs, naturally thin body. I'm gonna write down how heavy (lbs) when I go work out today, but for now I just have an outline of exercises, sets and reps.

Monday

3-5 minutes warm-up cardio

Bench Press 3 sets 10 reps

Incline 3 sets 10 reps

Pull-ups 2 sets 8 reps

Chin-ups 3 sets 8 reps

Dips 2 sets 8 reps

Dumbbell curls 3 sets 6 reps

Lat pull down 3 sets 10 reps

Seated cable row 3 sets 8 reps

Deadlifts? (how many and how heavy? I'm worried about doing too heavy and messing up my back)

Squats 3 sets 10 reps

Leg press 3 sets 10 reps

Calf raises 2 sets 8 reps

Wednesday

Focus on shoulders

3-5 minutes warm-up cardio

Dumbbell Shoulder Press 3 sets 10 reps

Lateral Raise 3 sets 10 reps

Barbell Shoulder shrug 3 sets 10 reps

Abs/core (what should I do? situps? crunches? weighted crunches?)

Friday

same as Monday

I think you should consider redistributing some of your exercises. You have 12 on Monday and 3 on Wednesday. There are different approaches you can take to creating a 2-day split (eg one day chest/arms and the other back/legs), and many beginners like doing full-body workouts every session. I personally have been doing the Stronglifts beginner 5x5, but there are a lot of programs people have outlined in their logs if you're interested.

You are overcomplicating.

Try starting strength http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/ ... ength_Wiki

Seconded.

Your monday workout will kill you. You want to try to keep your workouts no more than 1 hour.

If your gonna do squats and deadlifts do them at the beginning of the workout as well. They take the most out of the body and the last thing your gonna wanna do is in the middle or end of your training.

As far as Deadlifts go start with light weight and work on perfecting form then gradually increase your weight each time you lift. It will all be noted in Starting Strength as well. I started my deadlift at 135 that was about 5 months ago and now I'm averaging around 250 I do 3 sets of 5 reps with a long rest in between around 3 mins.

Starting strength or stronglifts is a great beginner routine no matter what you're going on to do, it's good to have a strength foundation through compound exercises.

Deadlifts? (how many and how heavy? I'm worried about doing too heavy and messing up my back)
Lifting heavy isn't what gives you injuries, it's bad form that does. The stronglifts program has you start out light on all exercises then adds weight every workout.