My book is on print machines - Comes out April 10th!

robert

Hey everyone,

My book is officially on the print machines and will be in my hands by April 10th!

As many of you know, I've wanted to be an author since I was 8 years old, at least that is when I remember I first decided that. I took writing classes in high school and in college and wrote about 7 books during my teens and in my 20's but none of them were ever published, though 3 of them were totally completed.

This Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness book is something I started in 2003, started over in 2005, and started over from scratch at the very end of 2008/beginning of 2009. This book is a result of the hardest I have ever worked on any project, and I work very hard at everything I do. In total, I wrote over 700 pages just on this version of the book, which includes all the original writing, the re-writes, and edits. I narrowed it down to the best 338 pages and that is the official length. I really hope you enjoy the book. It took so much work.

It's a great feeling to have it off to print now!

Thanks for all the support, patience, encouragement and everything else.

For info about the book that is now being printed, visit:

http://www.veganbodybuildingbook.com

I take off on tour right away and have a 12-month tour to work excruciatingly hard to change the way people view animals and change the way they view food, encouraging a more compassionate way of life, reducing animal cruelty.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs402.snc3/24369_1371284356272_1056650054_1108241_4732869_n.jpg

Good luck Robert! You've done so much for the community, and I really hope this book both brings you success and helps change the views of people out there. I know I'll be picking up a copy for sure.

Also, is there a way to order the book directly vs through a bookstore? I'd rather have my money go straight to you rather than partly to Indigo or Amazon or whatever!

Thanks!

I worked so hard on this book (the primary reason I haven't been on the forum as much). I really think people will get a lot out of it and find tons of helpful and useful information and a ton of inspiration from it.

It's 338 pages and covers a ton of topics.

Right now it's only available on www.veganbodybuildingbook.com and available for Pre-Order discount for a few more days.

Next week it will be available on www.veganessentials.com, www.veganproteins.com, etc.

Then in Whole Foods Market and other stores...but I'm doing it all myself with my one or two assistants so it will take some time.

The best way to get it is to order from www.veganbodybuildingbook.com

Thanks again!

I really hope it does well. Being an author is what I've wanted for my life for 22 years. Sure, it took a while...but so did bodybuilding...it took me 15 years of trying to get bigger from when I was a little kid into muscles before I became a bodybuilder on stage. Some goals take a while.

I'm very pleased with this book. Thanks for all the great support!

Thanks so much everyone!

Yeah, I'll sign the books......been doing that non-stop for days. It just came out! I think you can still pre-order for a $3 discount on www.veganbodybuildingbook.com for another 12-24 hours before my website guy changes it.

All books being shipped out Mon, Tue and Wed this week. Many hundreds to ship and super excited. Feedback has been great so far!

Robert

Thanks so much! I shipped out 300+ so far and have boxes in my room here in LA to go out on Monday and will just keep working away fulfilling orders. It's tough since I do it all myself (along with some friends helping here and there) and I've been traveling a lot....but all are getting shipped out and it's going well.

Thanks again!