Beginners essentials !!!

spikemcc

I would like to know, what do you suggest to your relatives that wanna follow your training path ...

Example of themes to answer :

(kitchen essentials, groceries, supplements, training equipement, choice of fun exercices, good habits to have, how to motivate yourself, stuff to read ...)

I tell them that each person is different and what works for me might not necessarily work for them. For example, I need to eat a LOT of food and stop doing cardio to gain muscle. Most people are trying to lose weight. That's when I suggest to them to buy more whole foods, and less is best when it comes to pre-packaged foods.

Most people don't take my advice because they come up with one excuse after another as to why they can't eat healthy (too expensive being the most common one I hear) or exercise (no time etc.)

So I usually offer my advice to those who will actually find it useful.

kitchen essentials

Stove, oven, microwave

groceries

Legumes, grains, tubers, fruits, veggies, nuts and seeds.

supplements

Protein powder and/or BCAA/EAA and creatine

training equipement

Gym

choice of fun exercices

Squat, bench, deadlift and military press

good habits to have

Eat train sleep repeat

how to motivate yourself

Mirror

stuff to read

The bible and the Koran

kitchen essentials

Stove, oven, microwave

groceries

Legumes, grains, tubers, fruits, veggies, nuts and seeds.

supplements

Protein powder and/or BCAA/EAA and creatine

training equipement

Gym

choice of fun exercices

Squat, bench, deadlift and military press

good habits to have

Eat train sleep repeat

how to motivate yourself

Mirror

stuff to read

The bible and the Koran

I would like to add "See Spot Run" to the book list. Greatest spiritual book I've ever read. You really have to read between the lines. Hint: Spot is God.

I would like to add chin-ups to the exercise list. And for serious reading, go to www.ironaddicts.com for training info. For vegan nutritional info, just read around here. Robert is writing a book that will be out on the 9th of April. That will be good, especially for motivation. Robert is an incredibly motivational speaker and writer.