The Definition of a Bro

Fromhttp://jcdfitness.com/2010/04/monday-national-bench-press-day/

I think these quotes describe so many people on this and other forums so I want people to read it.

A bro is a generally well-meaning yet under-educated fitness enthusiast whose standard of evidence begins and ends with the anecdotal. If a jacked guy says take your NO-booster preworkout, free-form BCAA intraworkout, and WMS postworkout, then boom — the bro will not only follow the advice blindly, he’ll preach it to others as the best way to go. When asked why, the bro will either refer to his jacked buddy as definitive proof, or he’ll make up some nonexistent physiological process. If the latter occurs and research references are demanded, the bro will conveniently turn against science. If questioned further, the bro might demand shirtless pics from the skeptic to justify his credibility.

A bro knows that a picture is worth a thousand studies; the more EXTREME the advertising, the greater the placebro effect.

Just something to think about.

"A Creationist is a generally well-meaning yet under-educated God enthusiast whose standard of evidence begins and ends with the anecdotal. If a religious guy says take your bible, then boom — the Creationist will not only follow the advice blindly, he’ll preach it to others as the best way to go. When asked why, the Creationist will either refer to his religious buddy as definitive proof, or he’ll make up some nonexistent Biological process. If the latter occurs and research references are demanded, the Creationist will conveniently turn against science. If questioned further, the Creationist might demand shirtless pics from the skeptic to justify his credibility."

Wow, you can replace Bro with Creationist and it works just as well!

PS I left the shirtless bit in there for fun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...