hello from Aus

league_god

g'day everyone!

im 18 yrs old ive been a vegan since i was a child, when i was diagnosed with a kidney condition known as alports syndrome. This condition forced my mother to stop me from eating animals and anything that comes from one. I was angry that i could no longer eat my favourite foods (kfc etc), but im now glad that i was forced to make the change as i am a real animal lover! always have been, always will be. So in that sense im definitely glad im a vegan.

I love bodybuilding, ive been lifting now for 2 and a half years. im 18 yrs old, im 88kgs and 6ft.

Im struggling for motivation big time presently. My overall goal would to be 2kgs heavier than what i am now and to have as low a bodyfat percentage as i can have. While i would say im fat right now, by any means, i certainly dont have a 6 pack..which i would love to have. My chest is my least developed muscle in my entire body. so basically if i could add mass on to my chest and a little bit here and there aswell as get incredibly lean and fit, id be absolutely stoked!

i am so unbelievably happy that i have found this site! i really did think i was the only one out there.

i looked forward to talking to you all!

and to get things started...perhaps someone could help me out with starting a routine that would help me to achieve my goals!

thank you all so much!

cheers mate,

im looking at doing this

MONDAY

Chin-ups

Preacher Curls

Barbell Lying Against an Incline

Reverse Barbell Curl

BREAK

V-bar Pushdowns

Kneeling Cable Extensions

Decline Dumbell Extension

Single Arm Pushowns

TUESDAY

Hammer Press

Incline Hammer Press

Decline Hammer Press

Flyes free weight

WEDNESDAY

Run

core

THURSDAY

Run

Core

FRIDAY

Upright Row

Seated Lateral Raise

Reverse Flyes

Front Cable Raise

BREAK

Pullups

V-bar Pulldowns

Wide-grip Pulldowns

T-bar Rows

SATURDAY

Chest Press

Incline Bench

Cable Crossovers

Flyes

SUNDAY

Dune Run (i live near massive sand dunes)

my goal being to lose that little bit of fat, add size to my chest and to basically maintain everywhere else (wouldnt complain if i made a few gains here and there though lol).

what do you reckon?