Robert's BodyBuilding Book

G'Day

Is Robert's new Vegan Bodybuilding book for beginners? I am brand new to the vegan lifestyle & after six months off I want to get back into weight training but I don't want to compete in a competition, just want to get healthy & look good.

Thanks

Hey, thanks for the note. Yeah, the book is appropriate for beginners, for men, women, athletes and non athletes.

I actually took out 300 pages, and re-wrote a bunch of it to make it more "mainstream" to appeal to those who aren't competing but who simply want to get in great shape on a vegan diet.

My book covers all the necessary components with 50 meal programs, training programs, beginning bodybuilding and chapters about how to create training and nutrition programs as well as really unique information about how to turn your passion into a career.

It's a very inspiring and motivating tool that is an excellent overall resource.

www.veganbodybuildingbook.com is where you can learn more about it.

All the best!

Robert

G'Day

Is Robert's new Vegan Bodybuilding book for beginners? I am brand new to the vegan lifestyle & after six months off I want to get back into weight training but I don't want to compete in a competition, just want to get healthy & look good.

Thanks

I just got mine this week and have started reading.....easy to read..well written. I have about 30 books on nutrition, exercise and bodybuilding so not a beginner in that sense but I am definitely picking up tips and things from this book..

Thanks for your questions! I'm so overwhelmed with the success of the book and the busy life that comes with it. Today I was even at James Cameron's Avatar party interviewing him and others about their diets....just so busy...but I will get a tour going and will have a tour manager posting the dates on my website, etc.

It's an exciting time for sure and I don't take any of it for granted. I know how hard I've worked and I respect and appreciate that and also know that I'm very fortunate to be able to wake up every day and do exactly what I want to Monday through Sunday.

I'll post tour dates on www.veganbodybuildingbook.com as soon as I can. I may be touring with some cool authors too, including John Joseph, Ani Phyo, Alexandra Jameson, etc. Maybe Brendan Brazier, Karen Dawn and others too.

Thanks everyone for your support! I worked very hard on this book and have a couple other 300 page books about to come out as well...just spacing them out about 9-12 months apart.

Wow, thanks so much everyone!

I hadn't checked this thread in a few days! You are all so awesome! I didn't hurry through the book, I know it was frustrating that the release date kept getting pushed back but I worked 12 hours a day for months to make it the best I could. I wrote over 700 pages and picked the best 338 to put in there.

Thanks so much for the feedback! It means a lot.

For those interested, you can still order, and in fact there are a number of incentives all the time, like a Vega give-away we're doing now:

http://bit.ly/bvmQRn