Video highlights of my first week on my Book Tour

robert

I think you will all really enjoy this....as you can see from the video, I'm having a whole lot of fun on the road inspiring others:

Some forum members pop up in the video too....actually, quite a few forum members now that I think of it:

Enjoy! And THANKS for the support!

-Robert

Thanks man! I know I'm a little small in the video. I worked extremely hard on the book, sometimes 15 hours a day, carefully editing and thinking of innovative things to put in the book. The feedback has been amazing so far, so it was worth all the time spent into it. Now I'm excited about training again and getting back into solid shape. Being on tour has been so fun. Still on a small scale of course, but also a dream come true after wanting to be an author since I was in 3rd grade. Finally made it happen!

PS, awesome current avatar pic! And thanks for your quote that is used in the book!

Wow, thanks! You read quickly! The fastest I've read it is in 3 days...but then again, I was carefully looking over every word. I read it 3 times (1000 pages) in the final month before I finally let go of it to go to print. I just had to keep reading it over and over to get it just right.

Thanks again for the great support! I already sold out of books the first week it was out. Some groups are buying 50 at a time, or 20 at a time, etc. and it's just great to hear the stories from people who are inspired by it. If any of you ordered and didn't get it yet, know that I still have a couple hundred to ship out. There are just more orders than I can keep up with day to day, but I'm working on it and we should have huge shipping days Friday and Saturday this week getting the remaining books shipped off.

Thanks everyone!

-Robert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...