Newbie needing some direction :)

FloridaMomOf3

Hello!

I am a stay at home homeschooling mom of two sons 3yrs and 6yrs and soon to be a mom of another baby on the way Many try to discourage my loooong time ( to long) goal of getting more into fitness and getting super duper toned especially doing it vegetarian and soon to be vegan. I live in the cocoa beach area and I am having a hard time finding someone that is a good quality trainer that is open to being veg. I feel like I would be beating my head against the wall to have someone that was for eating meat etc.

If someone knows of anyone in this area please let me know.

After my 2nd son I started doing P90x and got in awesome shape but being 125 ( not prego) 5'7 I need More muscle on my quads/hamstrings which is why I plan on going back to the gym too.

Michele

(who needs to figure out how to ad her pic

Hi there! Congratulations on your pregnancy.

I'm not sure about trainers. Some people on here use them, but quite a few don't. If you have an idea of what to eat and have a good workout routine you should be good. I suppose the first thing to figure out is if you want to lose body fat or gain muscle. It's hard to do both at the same time.

Thanks

I am pretty sure my goal will be to gain muscle especially my thighs and hamstrings. I have a pretty easy time losing the fat especially while nursing on demand. I tend to get really thin and lose alot of the muscle between being pregnant/nursing.

Michele

Thanks

I am pretty sure my goal will be to gain muscle especially my thighs and hamstrings. I have a pretty easy time losing the fat especially while nursing on demand. I tend to get really thin and lose alot of the muscle between being pregnant/nursing.

Michele

Maybe see if there is a cycling/spinning class in the area, crazy good workout and killer on the hams and thighs.

It may be that my IMAC is sooo outdated however when I am attempting to post my avatar there is just a box and no link to upload?? Does the pic have to come from photobucket is there no way to directly upload it?

I did great with a Round Of P90X and plan on doing that after baby again or Another called Chalean extreme since it is an at home prgm. However I am pretty stoked that the local gym is moving even closer which means i would be right around the block while DH would have the kids just incase newbie needed me

Michele

Welcome to the forum, I saw you're P90x photos, great progress!! you look fantastic!

When I worked with a trainer he wasn't so sure it was possible without meat, but when I was doing more work than his male clients and showing more progress, he changed his mind.