anyone have problems with creatine?

ive been working out off and on for along time, and decided to try this stuff out wanting some help gaining size........it helps me sure, but i've been feeling kind of strange....kind of like a weird headache (very hard to explain) or feeling like i haven't slept much when i have when i take it. i use how much im supposed to with juice like you're supposed to a few times a day and drink TONS of water. so the creatine is really all i can think of that is causing this to happen to me. anyone else have this problem or heard of this before?

You only need to take 5g a day. So just one serving.

I've never heard of anyone having those side effects. When I take it, I usually feel more energetic, and I retain a little water so I look "fluffier". But that's it.

If creatine is making you feel weird, maybe you shouldn't take it? You can gain size without it. Just eat more

That said, creatine isn't really necessary. Your body makes its own, and you can obtain it through diet by eating meat (yuck), so creatine supplementation is a vegan-friendly way to get that into your diet.

yea i do feel the added energy.........i bought NOW brand and it says to take 3-4 times a day before and after work outs( which is teaspoon i think each serving? maybe im mistaken.

yea i knew all that, and i try to eat as much as possible, but with a fast metabolism and a busy schedule it can be rough at times. ive heard so many of you guys recommend it with good results i wanted to get some buffness help. haha