My Barbarian Shoot Pictures

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So cool! I'm sharing the link!

I've also been posting this thread on Twitter and Facebook. Everyone is super impressed!

Great story about how you met too...I didn't know that Cool!

Man, what an inspiration. Your physique is incredible!

Are you near DC? Will you be at the Animal Rights Conference this July in DC? Let me know!

Robert

Haha, I'm glad you guys like our awesomely dorky love story. We're pretty fond of it ourselves . We're even having our World of Warcraft characters as cake toppers at our wedding!

So cool! I'm sharing the link!

I've also been posting this thread on Twitter and Facebook. Everyone is super impressed!

Great story about how you met too...I didn't know that Cool!

Man, what an inspiration. Your physique is incredible!

Are you near DC? Will you be at the Animal Rights Conference this July in DC? Let me know!

Robert

Thank you so much for the praise, I don't really know what to say, but I always hope to sway peoples opinions about veganism by setting an example. Thanks for spreading the links around too, the more people that start reading about what we all do the better. As for the conference, what are the dates? WE are about an hour from DC, but I hadn't planned on attending because July is a pretty busy month. I'd love to try and come and possibly meet up though!

• 2 weeks later...
Yea geeze. Congrats on knot tying. I'm totally amazed with the muscle action I'm seeing. Thank you for being a new inspiration for me!!!

Thank you on both counts! We're actually not getting married until June 20th, but that's pretty soon! I'm glad you like the photos and hopefully I will get a couple more on here before too long . It looks like I may sign up for my first contest this upcoming December... scary!

Wow, this is awesome to see such great results. Especially seeing as most people who hear that I work out and am a vegan think it's a joke. Am now going to follow your blog. ahaha.

Glad to hear it man! I hope our info helps you silence the naysayers!

• 4 weeks later...
Really impressive. A good goal to keep on focused

€dit: What's your height and weight? How many calories for maintenance do you consume on a daily basis with what macros? Couldn't find it on your blog.

Thanks man! Height is 5'11'' and weight is 185 and (hopefully) rising. Maintenance calories are between 3000 and 4000 for me and if I'm trying to gain weight, as I am now,

I push that up over 5000. I have a fast metabolism and my body would really rather be about 165 so I have to eat a ton. Check the topics labels on the right margin of our blog and you should see one labeled 'diet planning'. That's Marcella's nutrition spreadsheet which I have found really helpful. Give it a whirl!

Really impressive. A good goal to keep on focused

€dit: What's your height and weight? How many calories for maintenance do you consume on a daily basis with what macros? Couldn't find it on your blog.

Thanks man! Height is 5'11'' and weight is 185 and (hopefully) rising. Maintenance calories are between 3000 and 4000 for me and if I'm trying to gain weight, as I am now,

I push that up over 5000. I have a fast metabolism and my body would really rather be about 165 so I have to eat a ton. Check the topics labels on the right margin of our blog and you should see one labeled 'diet planning'. That's Marcella's nutrition spreadsheet which I have found really helpful. Give it a whirl!

Thank you very much Derek and very useful data sheet!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Big Guy!

Heading back to DC in 2 weeks.

So sorry we didn't meet up yet. Schedule has been pretty crazy for a while but I'll be there soon, speaking at DC VegFest Sept. 11th and there for days before the event too.

We'll finally meet up, workout, etc.

Looking forward to it!