question regarding vegan swimmer's build

Hi all,

I'm new here and wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. I'm trying to find a vegan training and eating plan toward achieving a swimmer's build body, with visible abs. Is there a preexisting plan on this site for that kind of build? Or would I be better asking a personal trainer to put something together?

Thanks for any help that any of you can give.

A lot of the physique of a swimmer is genetic. Getting the abs? That's done in the kitchen primarily--good eating, lifting and cardio. Don't forget lots of good rest/sleep. If you have the long limbs, shoulders, and narrow waist (or possibility of the narrow waist) then you can get the build.

Give us a little more background. It sounds like you haven't been or have only done some lifting? What are you doing now?

A lot of the physique of a swimmer is genetic. Getting the abs? That's done in the kitchen primarily--good eating, lifting and cardio. /quote]

yep.....anyone can get that build but it wakes dedication because of the low body fat you have to carry.

i swim every other day, if you want swimming tips just ask.

Thanks for the info guys. I'm 22, have done generic muscle work for about 2 years on and off, hardly at all for the last year (honours year) but free now to deciate to it. I'm a 28" waist. I'm happy to do the swimming, healthy eating and lifting etc I'm just not sure how much of each things I should be doing, ie would I be best doing weights and ab exercises 2 or 3 days, swimming 2 or 3 days, what kinds of strokes etc.