Why Are You Happy Today?

VelvetVoices

Wow, congratulations tuc!

Im happy because I am starting to plan a charity project, something I have been wanting to do for a long time.

Im also happy because of all the good people out there doing amazing things, not for their own self gain but for the betterment of everyone.

Good vibes to all.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to dinner at my girlfriends aunty's house and what makes me happy is previous times I've been invited she's gone out of her way researched and veganized recipes just so I can eat them, which makes me super happy I don't have to bring my own meal.

Last time I was at my girlfriends aunty;s place she made a homemade meat lasagna and in a separate dish a vegan lasagna. Well the meat lasagna didn't turn, the family was being nice but they didn't like it. After I took a few bites I was asked how my lasagna turned out, I told them best lasagna I've ever had. Everyone had seconds and thirds till they finished the vegan lasagna, no idea what happened to that other lasagna.

Can't wait for tonight

I squatted 235 x 5 today, figured out why my left knee was clicking, I've had tons of energy on my new diet. My sister also made pancakes which happened to be animal product free, which I feasted on post workout.

Those sound like several of the best reasons to be happy I've ever heard of! Nice job on the squats!

I squatted 235 x 5 today, figured out why my left knee was clicking, I've had tons of energy on my new diet. My sister also made pancakes which happened to be animal product free, which I feasted on post workout.

Those sound like several of the best reasons to be happy I've ever heard of! Nice job on the squats!

Thank you. It felt super easy after my 3rd set and I seriously feel like I have 10-15lbs more in me. We'll see in two weeks.

• 4 weeks later...

Time to get that thread up again

Because: A girl that's been my best friend once turns out to be vegan and asked me if we want to cook together someday.. Double-YES! I wanted to meet her again for such a long time, and cooking with her sounds like a lot of fun! Yay..

Seems like a ray of sunshine in the world of loneliness I'm currently living in

because I just had a kick ass (if a little drawn out) workout where i established 1RM's. and I undershot the total!

because I know I have a half a pint of soy delicious chocolate peanut butter soy cream in the freezer for after dinner.

because I made 2 new friends today,

and because my week long deaf culture immersion camp is a week and a half away and counting!