Worst movie you've ever seen?

VelvetVoices

Unsure if we have any movie buff's on here, but what was the worst movie you've ever seen?

Epic Movie - a disaster of epic proportions

Scary Movie series -

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra - Growing up with GI Joes I was excited to watch it, then when I was watching it I couldn't wait for it to be done

Spiderman series - Dislike spiderman 2 and 3 so much that if they make a spiderman 4 I refuse to see it.

ya spiderman is going through a reboot, different actors and director. was never really my favorite marvel character, but i thought the first two films were great.

i thought the tmnt animated film was horrible. there were aliens and april was a ninja - blah. the 2nd and 3rd matrix movies also blew.

Hey I LOVE the seriously badly done ones. Especially ScyFi Channels movies.

I did not like life aquatic, it bored me to tears. My ex-husband loves it and told me that I just didn't get it and to watch it again. It was even worse the second time, lol

and Bruno, I did not find amusing in any way shape or form.

I really hate Magnolia and Donnie Darko, I think they are my pet hates.

Bohemian, why would you watch Alien vs Predator if you class Alien and Predator as two of the worst films you've ever seen? Seems like a dead end really!

Oh man, I love those cheesy sci-fi originals. Anyone see House of Bones? It was actually surprisingly good, my ex roommate was an extra/art director's assistant. There was another one called Chrome Angels that he and my boyfriend were in, but they keep pushing back the release.

Best/Worst movies ever: Blood Moon, Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

Movie I HATED: Punch Drunk Love, The Royal Tenenbaums

I really hate Magnolia and Donnie Darko, I think they are my pet hates.

Bohemian, why would you watch Alien vs Predator if you class Alien and Predator as two of the worst films you've ever seen? Seems like a dead end really!

I had to see it cuz of the bf...compromising and all that.

but yeah, i should enjoy it really when they both fight each other!

oh and star trek, star wars and all that crap too!

I had to see it cuz of the bf...compromising and all that.

That's a bit of a rough compromise, seeing a film which is a combination of two franchises which you hate - that's commitment! If my girlfriend wanted me to see Donnie Darko vs Magnolia, I'd elbow her in the neck