Where do you Canadians buy there protein supplement?

I buy mine at my local health food store. Vega is cheaper there than it is anywhere else I've found. My local store has a good selection of other vegan protein supplements as well. Do you have a Whole Foods in Winnepeg? If so, it's expensive, but maybe still not as bad as paying for shipping. You should be able to get Manitoba Harvest Hemp protein pretty easily!

I buy mine at my local health food store. Vega is cheaper there than it is anywhere else I've found. My local store has a good selection of other vegan protein supplements as well. Do you have a Whole Foods in Winnepeg? If so, it's expensive, but maybe still not as bad as paying for shipping. You should be able to get Manitoba Harvest Hemp protein pretty easily!

No Whole Foods in Winnipeg, but have no problems getting hemp protein; it just it ain't as cheap as other proteins. Wish there was either TrueProtein location in Canada or someone else that can provide the same service locally.

So far haven't found a cheap source of Vega, everyone has it the same costly price.

Hey VV,

Have you checked out all of the Winnipeg health food stores listed on HappyCow?

http://www.happycow.net/north_america/canada/manitoba/winnipeg/

I'm in Toronto, so I buy everything local. Panacea is an all-vegan grocery store that sells Vega for 54.99 CAD, and I get All Veg Protein in 2.21 kg containers for 49.99.

You might consider asking one of those stores to stock it?

Cheers.

• 4 months later...

Quite a few options in the cities between London and Toronto for those of you in southern Ontario. Quartermaster Health Food Store in London has a great sprouted brown rice protein available, along with hemp etc. Even the local grocery stores carry hemp, brown rice etc. proteins. As for Winnipeg? Maybe a little harder!

• 1 month later...

In toronto, you can buy at loblaws, whole foods, SND carries a few options, Popeye's carries a few options, Kensington Market has some health stores that carry it, and on Bloor there's a ton of health food stores that carry soy protiens, and even isolates.