Why Hellooo!

Arielle

Hi everyone, I'm Ari and I've been reading the forums for ideas and inspiration for a while. Since I started a training program yesterday, I figured it would be a good time to join. I'm a full time student in Cincinnati, I love to cook and I've been vegan for a little over two years. I'm about 5'6", 145lbs, in good shape overall but looking for more definition in my arms and legs especially. I do hot yoga and just started lifting weights. Quite sore as I write this! Looking forward to talking with you guys and thanks for having me!

Hi Ari! U look more than rad in your pic! I love it. You sound pretty awesome too! Way to go with all that hot stuff. You know the Bikram or whatever. And vegan for 2 years! Way rad. This month is my 3 yr mark. Good luck with school and the work out routine. Make sure you come on here and post your mind.

I absolutely love Bikram yoga or hot yoga! I did it for 30 days straight once and must have lost about 20 pounds. I wasn't counting just having fun! Maybe I will go back to that.. HMMMmmm.. Your picture looks great!! I'm 5 feet and 143 pounds.. I have to lose some weight... Good luck with your program!!