Are you T total?

vegan_bohemian

are you T total?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I never heard of the phrase "T Total"

If I liked the music and could dance, I would be sXe

No high and mighty reasons. Most of those things are acquired tastes, which I never acquired, because while I had other problems in my early teens peer pressure towards using those things wasn't one of them. I never had the temperament on my own to start.

I never heard of the phrase "T Total"

If I liked the music and could dance, I would be sXe

No high and mighty reasons. Most of those things are acquired tastes, which I never acquired, because while I had other problems in my early teens peer pressure towards using those things wasn't one of them. I never had the temperament on my own to start.

I think she means "Teetotaler" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teetotalism

I said yes, althoug I'm straight edge and have been for some 9 years now..

Drugs and alcohol screwed up my family and my childhood in so many ways it's ridiculous.. Got beat to shit for first ten years of my life by a drunk and abusive stepdad. Lost my entire family, except my parents and sister, to either drugs or alcohol. All this let me to become one pissed off teenager, which landed me juvie.. Finally at an age of 18 I wised up, moved to a new city and started all over, this time with a mind set to do somthing positive with my life..

Edited by xCx

Well, looks like I'm the first one that drinks, smokes, and takes illegal drugs! Smoking's the first to go. I'm down to having 1 cigarette in a 15 day period. I drink periodically, and usually have 1 glass of wine or a beer if I do drink. Same with a particular 'illegal' drug, but even less frequently.

Yeah I am whatever the word is. Never smoked or took drugs, didn't see the appeal growing up. Had a few drinks when I was a teenager, didn't like how it affected my behaviour, so I've avoided it for the last 12 years or whatever. I respect other peoples' choices to smoke, do drugs or drink. But I don't like the company of people who are under the influence, when it affects their behaviour and turns them into nitwits, which is most of the time, so I tend not to go to social events where there will be booze

I don't drink (alcohol has had a really negative effect on many people in my family..), don't smoke and don't take illegal drugs.

I completely agree with Richard.. Drunk people can be really annoying and I try to avoid them as much as possible..

In my opinion, you don't need any drugs to have a good time.

I drink socially - not very often. I do enjoy a nice glass of wine when I am eating dinner at a restaurant or a cold beer on a hot day. I don't get drunk very often anymore.

I smoked cigarettes for about 7 years. I quit 2.5 years ago. I still have the occasional cigarette (usually on the rare occasion that I have had too much to drink) but that's about it.

in high school smoked a lot of pot, smoked cigarettes for a hot minute, and drank a couple times.

no reason to do any of it. at least not for me, so I stopped. the end.

In my experience XVX kids (at least my milwaukee contingent) doesn't know moderation. we do better with all or none. We all chose none.

I don't like alcohol anymore. I drink "socially" maybe once in a couple of months and maybe once in a year I get really drunk "socially" but that may or may not happen. I avoid most bars and cafes because I can't stand tobacco smoke. I never cared much about drugs and drugs never cared about me either The legality of drugs is an interesting topic. Guess I'm almost a T total

I think I'm lucky in that the taste of any alcoholic drink disgusts me. Beer is the worst, and the only thing I can kind of stand is decent red wine. So I never drink unless I plan to get totally drunk in celebration of something, which has only happened a handful of times in my life. The next one will probably be when I graduate from med school in 2 years.

Can't stand cigarettes either. The only thing I'll do is smoke weed every now and then, but usually only if there's something to celebrate (like the night after my final exam a couple of weeks ago).

^+1. Describes me exactly. Most of the time I smoke weed its actually in really small amount just to help my anxiety. Oddly enough, it's the only thing I've found that helps.

Every kind of alcohol tastes like disgust to me. However, every time my boyfriend really digs a beer or a wine, I still stiff it, and if it's not revolting I might put a dab on my tongue. I'm not completely turning down the idea of a small bit of wine once in a blue moon if I actually find one I enjoy.

I don't have any problem with alcohol and will occasionally have a beer, wine, or some whiskey (this does not include scotch, bleh).

This is a new term to me and I don't understand the motivation behind "teetotalism." If you don't want alcohol, that's fine, for what it's worth I avoid olives. I understand how obnoxious drunk people are but non-drunk people can be pretty obnoxious as well.

What's the motivation behind promoting complete abstinence from alcohol?

we have a 28 of beer in the fridge so i can't say i don't drink lol (usually 1 a day, but not everyday) when out i'll have more, sometimes i lose count

marijuana i don't do but have nothing against, legalize that shit. it doesn't work well with my system, i get dizzy, paranoid and screwed up hehe tobacco i quit many many years ago, but sadly i still may get a craving for one, then i remember my fingers and breathe will smell nasty and food won't taste the same after

i've never smoked or done drugs. when i started working out about a year ago i stopped getting drunk, i maybe had 5 pints the last half of last year and had my last in january. Just cut it out completely now, makes me feel like shit and would fuck up my strict eating plan.

What's the motivation behind promoting complete abstinence from alcohol?

Last time i drank i did karaoke while totally wasted and spent over $100 on beer.

the next day i felt so gross and the smell of beer was still on me.i felt really frustrated and its the worst feeling you can have.even when you eat lots of junk and feel frustrated its nothing compared to the feeling of a hangover.