Raw vegan diet

Hey guys...

Im new to this forum, ive also used the search-button THIS time to find post about raw-vegan diets....

Ive read the article that Robert Cheeke wrote on the front page, and i liked it....

I have some questions though...

Wich sprouts is absolutely necessary to get during a diet? Right now i eat alfa alfa and hemp.

Is it benefitial to cycle the carb for enhancing fat loss and muscle gain?

I can understand that these question SEEMS noobish, wich they are, considering ive just turned vegan.

Im thinking of maintaining my musclemass and loosing fat btw, workout 6 days a week ;=)

Thanks for any replies,

Alex :=)

Wich sprouts is absolutely necessary to get during a diet?

Let me answer with a question. Why would any particular sprouts or other certain food item be "absoutely necessary" during a diet (or otherwise)?

Is it benefitial to cycle the carb for enhancing fat loss and muscle gain?

Nope, not at all.

http://www.thegardendiet.com/ storm is a raw vegan body builder

30 bananas a day is geared more to endurance training and the 80/10/10 diet

there is plenty of info around to help you out.

no sprouts are necessary but they do contain alot of amino acids, protein and vits, so they are good to eat. My fave are chick peas but mung and lentils are nice too.

30 bananas a day??

Holy shit. A little excessive don't you think??

I tried to be a rawfood vegan once. I went broke because I was buying so much produce, and of course, I tried to get mostly organic. I lost too much weight too, so I went back to eating normal food.

30 bananas a day??

I tried to be a rawfood vegan once. I went broke because I was buying so much produce, and of course, I tried to get mostly organic. I lost too much weight too, so I went back to eating normal food.

30 bananas a day??

Such a positive contribution. Why is that funny?

Hi Alex,

I lost most of my weight on a raw vegan diet. Yes, it is more expensive, but so worth it. I am around 90% raw right now.

I focus on variety. I eat green leafy salads with carrots, peppers, pickles, jalapenos, avocado, etc. with mustard as dressing, a large variety of fruits, and a very very limited number of nuts. I might have a handful of nuts twice a week.

I have found that hemp and rice protein powder along with weight training helps me keep muscle mass while slowly losing fat. The less fat I have to lose, the harder it is to lose.

30 bananas a day??

Such a positive contribution. Why is that funny?

I enjoyed her choice or perhaps unintentionally of words. How many abnormal foods have you eaten Zack? Have you had a rocks.lately? How about some asphalt? I am sure that Marcina did not mean that raw foodists were abnormal. I would imagine she was referring to the "Usual" foods and their "usual" preparation for our part of the world. Which is why the use was funny. I think she may still be using an animal product, I think fish or something for some digestive problems, but I don't think that she was referring to that. Listen Zack you have been talking about some blood chemistry problems and all lately so I am gong to let that Catty remark go. You are way to smart not to have seen that word play.