Whenever you feel sorry for yourself, remember this bloke.

MartinVegartin

Yeah, I saw this on FB and posted it too.

I know it's a "commercial" about his products and program....but I do the same. I firmly believe in my strategies to happiness and fulfillment so it sounds like a commercial just because I believe in it so strongly and know it will help others.

This guy has an amazing attitude.

Back when I was in high school we had someone in a similar situation (no limbs from a fire accident I believe) who came to our school and gave an inspirational speech. I still remember aspects of it...so it does work, for some people to be inspired by these types of talks and presentations.

Thanks for posting.

I didn't know it had been posted here. I usually check to see if something has already been posted.

Yes, he has an amazing attitude. Two people can have similar experiences. One might become a saint and the other a murderer. It's how we deal with things that makes us who we are.

I didn't know it had been posted here. I usually check to see if something has already been posted.

Yes, he has an amazing attitude. Two people can have similar experiences. One might become a saint and the other a murderer. It's how we deal with things that makes us who we are.

I hadn't posted here, just on FB

So you were the first to post it here. I just saw it on Facebook and passed it along on there but hadn't posted it here.