Master Cleanse and Muscle loss

tried2manytimes

Hi All!

I was wondering about the master cleanse. I was on it for about 10 days and I found that I lost a lot of weight in addition to restraining my incredible appetite thereafter. It was more than a year ago and once I became pregnant all rules went out the door and I began eating quite a bit. I don't recall if I lost a lot of muscle as I was pretty slim then (around 118) and was really only looking to trim my waist. Now I would like to build muscle as I find it is easier to keep a steady weight when i have more muscle on me and I would like to try the cleanse again to detoxify as well as to help me not eat so freakin much.. Any input would be greatly appreciated!!

Im a little obsessive.. I read the link that explained how stubborn fat is categorized differently from subcutaneous fat etc etc etc and that you should fast like 16 hours or less and then eat for 8 hours etc etc but he said that it was for individuals that just had that stubborn fat left to burn. I don't fall into that category I'm not ripped and have a tiny amount of fat... I'm pretty chunky. LOL! see intro pic. I need to lose regular old fat and then wen I'm ripped like some of those individuals that posted that they do IF maybe I will consider it.

Just a reminder: the best way to lose weight is the one you can deal with. As long as you are in calorie deficit, of course.

In my diet plan, I was supposed to don't eat between 7AM and noon. I found it difficult so i just take some calories out of lunch and put them around 10AM. That kind of adjustments makes your diet easier. Just find what is best for you, as long as you stick to it you are guaranteed to succeed =)

this is evident stuff but worth repeating.

I can actually do the master cleanse just not for 10 days. the longest I can hold on is about 4. Your right though. I will have to start counting calories because I know that I can really eat a whole lot! Especially Nuts and berries.. and leave the master cleanse alone. Thank you.

OHHHH.. That sounds like something I can do! I will try it on Monday. I'm trying to cut back on all my cravings hopefully they will subside by Monday.. Thanks for that tip. And good luck with yours!! do you know if this fast will take muscle away? Although I'm so full of fat I hope it will just take the fat away..