how much television do you watch?

VelvetVoices

About 2 years ago I used to watch between 2-3 hours a day but when my cable company turned me down for a discount when I asked, I discontinued all services with them. First month was hard but after that I felt I was freed from the boob tube. Right now in my life I have zero time to sit down to watch what's on tv.

So how much do you watch?

It depends on what's on. Some days, there's only rubbish. Other days, there'll be three things on at the same time I want to watch. Only one programme tonight that seems to be worth watching: Inside Nature's Giants. This is where they cut open various animals that have died. Tigers and lions tonight.

Meh, not all that much. My husband watches 3-4 hours a day, mostly MSNBC. If I want to spend some time with him in the evening I'll sit with him and watch something. After about an hour or so I get antsy.

I much rather watch movies than TV. If I didn't have cable it wouldn't bother me.

I watch a lot of DVDs and have many movies stream to my TV through my playstation. I recently got TV service, and now watch a fair bit. I'm in LOVE with planet green, animal planet, national geographic, science channel, turner classic movies, and have a bunch of movie channel in HD too.

In other words, I almost NEVER watch a half hour show, but watch many hour long + specials and movies. And by many, I guess I mean I average 2 hours a day.

It depends on what's on. Some days, there's only rubbish. Other days, there'll be three things on at the same time I want to watch. Only one programme tonight that seems to be worth watching: Inside Nature's Giants. This is where they cut open various animals that have died. Tigers and lions tonight.

they killed one of the snakes

they killed one of the snakes

I didn't see that. If they did, they are scum. I saw them dissect a whale that had been washed up, an elephant, a great white shark and the lion and tiger. I'm waiting for the one where they dissect a vivisector to see it they can find a heart.