Breakfast...Before or After?

I did a search and couldn't really find the answer to my question so sorry if this has been asked before, but when do you eat breakfast? Before your morning work out or after? I've heard it so many different ways as to which is suppose to be more beneficial. I was just curious what you all follow.

Well if you can exercise before breakfast then alright. But dont to hypoglycemic as some people do. Accidents can happen. Dont be paranoid. I do 60 meter wind sprints about 10 sessions with some walks in between to recover. Before breakfast. I started with one and built myself up.

If I'm doing something light like a short run I will usually eat afterward. If I'm going for a long run or bike ride I'll eat something light like a banana, might have something during the exercise depending on how long it is (e.g., banana, fruit juice, etc.), then I usually come home and have a meal.

I workout in the morning on as empty a stomach as possible. Eating directly before workouts is pointless because the glucose in your bloodstream is food metabolized from 12-24 hours beforehand. Eating beforehand can actually hamper lifts because you're redirecting blood flow to your guts to digest food. Tons of energy this way.

Tea

+15 Minutes

10g EAA's

+15 Minutes

Fruit

I also have a problem with post workout nutrition dogma. But that's another post. ^_^;