Food you bring for when you go out camping?

VelvetVoices

Thinking of going on a camping trip this weekend and need some ideas what to eat. I'll have access to a microwave, fridge and believe also a portable stove top. I can also pre-make some stuff at home if required.

Anyone here goes camping? What food do you bring? Ideas?

you have access to a lot of stuff, so really i think the sky is the limit. Oats, tofu, tempeh, lots of veggies and fruit, hummus, perhaps beans or lentils or something for making soups, dried fruit, nuts, since you have a cooktop you could even take rice or something like that if you wanted, of course there's always veggie hot dogs and burgers and things like that, non-dairy milk, some bread if you want sandwiches or toast or something like that

True I do have access to more stuff then I usually do but I have to share it with other non-vegans, so trying to come up with quick/premade food that I can bring. Tonight I made Italian Feast Sausages (seitan) that I'll bring, think tomorrow I'll make some bean burgers.

Can't believe there's not many campers on here, I LOVE to go camping and usually have a lot of ideas on food.

[Edit] Veggie Sushi now on the list now.