The "what I had for dinner" thread

VelvetVoices

Many small meals this evening:

2 smoothies:

-kale, parsley, pineapple, banana, hemp milk.

-elderberry, strawberry, cranberry, apple, maple syrup.

Salad: lettuce, strawberries, hemp shelled seed nuts or whatever its called.

dressing: blend of 4 oils (olive, canola, hazelnut, sesame), Udo 3-6-9 blend (epa, dha, gla, la, etc...), cider vinegar, Bragg's liquid aminos.

Strawberries and cherries.

About 1 cup almonds and raisins.

Carrots with chickpea pâté.

100% raw, 95% organic (only cherries were not organic)

I have pictures of all this but still on the camera...

2 smoothies:

dressing: blend of 4 oils (olive, canola, hazelnut, sesame), Udo 3-6-9 blend (epa, dha, gla, la, etc...), cider vinegar, Bragg's liquid aminos.

Where's the protein?

2 smoothies:

Where's the protein?

Everywhere, like in lettuce, strawberries; in everything. But especially in the hemp milk, hemp seeds, almonds and chickpea. I thought you knew that.

And you, where are the fruits and greens ? I guess that's why you were still hungry ;P

Everywhere, like in lettuce, strawberries; in everything. But especially in the hemp milk, hemp seeds, almonds and chickpea. I thought you knew that.

And you, where are the fruits and greens ? I guess that's why you were still hungry ;P

Seriously, that sounds like a pretty well rounded meal. I just bought 5 pounds of hemp seeds and want to start using them.

Yesterday I had 200g(when dry) of brown rice, tin of chopped tomatoes, 100g of mushrooms, 2 tins of kidney beans, tin of chickpeas, 100ml of soy milk and curry powder. Was playing catchup, but all the meal done was sending me to sleep.

Impressive

I'm just teasing you, You're my favorite person that i disagree with.

But you are right, I have been slacking on the greens, but definitely not the fruits. Generally eat those earlier in the day.

I'm just teasing you, You're my favorite person that i disagree with.

But you are right, I have been slacking on the greens, but definitely not the fruits. Generally eat those earlier in the day.

Cool I'll take that as a compliment I guess, lol.

There was also some proteins in the sprouted chickpea pâté because of other things in it like the mustard sproots. So many foods, like vegetables, young shoots, etc have actually much more proteins per calories than "protein" food like seeds, nuts, grains, meat, etc...

Yeah it happens sometimes about the greens, but one's gotta keep the habit to at least eat a green salad as an entrée for dinner each day.

Last night I had brown rice, marinated asian tofu, a few raw snow peas and a salad of red and green lettuces. Tonight we're picking up our veggies from our CSA, so last night we were kind of running out.

• 4 weeks later...