Vegan redhead from Washington

Gogirlanime

Hey everybody! I came on this site by accident googling "veganique" and i'm so glad I stumbled upon all this. I never thought about looking for a vegan body building forum, I didn't think one would ever exist.

My name's Allise I'm 23 F 5'8" at 235lb looking to lose 70lb and grow massive legs and buttox (I plan on dressing up as street fighter character "chun li" for an anime convention coming up in April).

i live in auburn Washington (not far from Seattle) I've been a vegan (who struggles from time to time with dairy cuz god I love ice cream when that time of the month comes around) for 2 years, strictly vegetarian, still mildly stuggling being vegan.

My myspace is http://www.myspace.com/allisefountain if anyone is interested in a creative portrait just let me know

my goals: lose 70lb body fat

Gain 10 inches of buttox

Get a gap between my legs

I look forward to talking and learning with everyone here!

• 2 months later...
:lol: Hey everybody! I came on this site by accident googling "veganique" and i'm so glad I stumbled upon all this. I never thought about looking for a vegan body building forum, I didn't think one would ever exist.

My name's Allise I'm 23 F 5'8" at 235lb looking to lose 70lb and grow massive legs and buttox (I plan on dressing up as street fighter character "chun li" for an anime convention coming up in April).

i live in auburn Washington (not far from Seattle) I've been a vegan (who struggles from time to time with dairy cuz god I love ice cream when that time of the month comes around) for 2 years, strictly vegetarian, still mildly stuggling being vegan.

My myspace is http://www.myspace.com/allisefountain if anyone is interested in a creative portrait just let me know

my goals: lose 70lb body fat

Gain 10 inches of buttox

Get a gap between my legs

I look forward to talking and learning with everyone here!

Soy Delicious awesome chocolate, and it's actually pretty low cal and lo fat, rather akin to frozen yogurt but tastes way better.

You can do it!!! I once lost 100 lbs. Dedication, healthy diet, and exercise. GO! I'll be cheering you on. And welcome!