I admit.. I was full of self doubt and insecurity.. But I said I can do it! Eat but not too much.. Don't eat when your upset.. Eat what you like dont eat what you dont... Here I am before and progress of 3 weeks.... Admittedly I have eaten a bit of fish as I have no idea what to eat out besides salads.. I'm trying to find restaurants that serve some type of vegan food so me and my boyfriend can still enjoy dinner together.. But its very difficult and he feels guilty eating if I don't. Hopefully I find some new places..

before1.jpg.3a50003f630b202ec33b508c446110c2.jpg

Congrads on such quick results already

Admittedly I have eaten a bit of fish as I have no idea what to eat out besides salads.. I'm trying to find restaurants that serve some type of vegan food so me and my boyfriend can still enjoy dinner together.. But its very difficult and he feels guilty eating if I don't. Hopefully I find some new places..
Have you checked out sites like http://www.happycow.net or http://www.vegdining.com to find vegan friendly places in your area? It's such a hit-or-miss going to restaurants that don't support vegan food I don't even bother with them anymore.

I wish I could boycott all restaurants not vegan but I love my BF. I am hoping that my eating habits will rub off on him as he himself is overweight and has terrible terrible eating habits. I have not really worked out at all except for walking about an hour every day and trying not to sit on my A-- the entire time I'm at work. Thank you guys for your enouragement. I truly have to say that joining this forum is the only time I have been consistently sticking to my plan!! Its true photos don't lie. The scale does, your mind plays tricks on you.. But the photos tell the story.. I'm so excited to continue and stick to my lifestyle change. As for Vegan restaurants the few that I have tried FRY to much and I feel just as guilty. Yesterday I ate fish.. And for the first time every I was nauseated and got chills down my spine.. I cant explain it.. But I felt it.. My skin was crawling.. I thought to myself I'm not meant to eat this stuff. I don't care if I just eat a salad anymore....

Ok Ok Ok.. This sounds crazy.. The most I ever did was about 45.. In the past. and then I never went back until I went for another 45 days.. and never went back again.. Now I want to stick with it as I have been pretty consistent now.. SOOO... 100 days of Bikram Yoga and hopefully I wont fall off the wagon.... Will post progress pics.. Wish me luck!! and thank you guys for all your encouragement!! and NO FISH>>>>

Thing is some restaurants the salad they serve is just some iceberg lettuce with some tomatoes. If you find a place even if its not vegan but if they have really good salads, big and with many things in it, it would be good. Or if you don't want fried stuff like chinese cuisine for instance maybe some japanese restaurants would be great, also Indian, Thai... Or Italian, for pastas, or pizzas without cheese, but they rarely put a lot of veggies on it even when we ask to. They just don't understand what "lots of veggies" means because they eat barely eat any.

I looked at the first and second pics and thought "Thats pretty good for three weeks", then went down further and was like "holy crap". Well done!

The same happened to me

I've never been consistent myself, but this forum's really helped me lots with sticking to my plans