Robert's book in Belgium (Europe)

Rom

Hey all,

i have a small phobia against ordering things by internet, but a total phobia for orderings things by internet if they have to come from another continent. :P (especially if transport-costs are higher than the item itself).

Is there any way to order Robert's book IN Europe?

I've heard rumours that forum member tuc sells it in his finnish webshop. Ordering stuff online from outside of europe never gave me any problems though, except one time when my package ended up in australia instead of austria . It got here in the end though.

Hey Buddy,

I can mail you one directly myself. I shut my website down about a month ago because I couldn't keep up with orders and no longer wanted to do direct sales (sometimes 10-20 hours a day just signing and packaging up books to ship...then shipping them). So now I tell people to order it online from wherever they like.

It was a self-published book but I couldn't keep up with orders, so a publisher just acquired the book last week, which means in few months it should be in major bookstores all over the place, including Europe but mostly in the UK, I believe.

I totally understand phobias about ordering on the internet.

If you want, I can mail one to you and you can pay for it once it arrives. Let me know if you're interested in doing that to take away any worries. [email protected] is my email address.

I am driving from Octopussoir's house to Washington DC now so it will take me a couple of days to get there and books are being shipped there to me so I won't be able to ship for almost a week but if you're interested in having me sign and ship it directly, I can do that next week.

Thanks for your interest in the book.

-Robert

Thanks.....I don't think it will make it to the UK for months.

The publishers took over and they just printed 5000 copies but they won't even arrive for 4 more weeks in boxes and then it takes some time to get the book into lots of stores. I am hoping sooner than later, but it may take a while.

Some stores have it in stock right now like www.veganproteins.com and www.veganessentials.com

Like I said, I'm happy to send one myself. I will have books in 2 days.

Thanks and enjoy!

Robert

• 1 year later...

Cool! Thanks for posting!

I'm busy working on editing my new book. It is about a completely different topic, but is just as fun (if not more fun) to write about

Hopefully it will be out by December 2012, but it is hard to tell.

Thanks!