9/11 Anniversary

Ryofire

Today is the day Pastor Terry Jones will decide if he publicly burns Korans, in memory of 9/11

In this CNN interview, he is asked if he knows the names of any 9/11 victims. He does not. If he follows through today, I doubt he will learn the names of any soldiers killed by retaliatory strikes in Afghanistan .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNEo6CvNreg

Today is the day Pastor Terry Jones will decide if he publicly burns Korans, in memory of 9/11

In this CNN interview, he is asked if he knows the names of any 9/11 victims. He does not. If he follows through today, I doubt he will learn the names of any soldiers killed by retaliatory strikes in Afghanistan .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNEo6CvNreg

Hardly seems comparable, the burning of a few books to the slaughter of thousands of innocent people at ground zero.

I think you should have started another thread, because you're way off topic here.

RIP all those who lost their lives, and may those who were connected in a personal way, I wish healing.

[

Hardly seems comparable, the burning of a few books to the slaughter of thousands of innocent people at ground zero.

Its not, but burning another religion's "bible" in rememberence of those victims is likely to incite more American deaths.

I think you should have started another thread, because you're way off topic here.

The topic of this thread is remembering the 911 victims. The pastor wants to remember the victims by burning Korans.

[

Its not, but burning another religion's "bible" in rememberence of those victims is likely to incite more American deaths.

The topic of this thread is remembering the 911 victims. The pastor wants to remember the victims by burning Korans.

The pastor is the real terrorist in this case. Though we must never forget 9/11, we've moved on. Now it's time for that inbred piece of garbage to do so too.