Miracles do happen.

BlueRose

I haven't, but I always thought I had issues with getting up in the morning for years. Then I started going back to my old habit of having water by my bedside and drinking it when I woke up. Apparently what I've attributed to lack of morning-ness was constant dehydration: waking up unable to open my eyes, dizzy, disoriented, feeling like crap...ugh.

Drinking water before you go to sleep is a good way to get up without an alarm clock too

I'd rather get up a few times in the middle of the night to pee versus waking up feeling like death warmed up. The difference being hydrated in the morning has made me is AMAZING.

- Early to bed & early to rise.. makes a man.. healthy, wealthy & wise

Natural rhythm of the body is tuned to the sun... and getting up early helps keep energy better.. Water before Bed (8 hrs of no drinking water..so prevent dehydration) & when u rise..(body is in kapha phase - piss/excretion, mucus...fluid removal timing) is critical..

Natural rhythm of the body is tuned to the sun... and getting up early helps keep energy better..

Given in the winter the sun doesn't come up around here until 7ish and it goes down around 4ish...and I work from 9-6...that's impossible.

Water before Bed (8 hrs of no drinking water..so prevent dehydration) & when u rise..(body is in kapha phase - piss/excretion, mucus...fluid removal timing) is critical..

Water is my answer to everything! Well, not everything...but close enough!

- Early to bed & early to rise.. makes a man.. healthy, wealthy & wise

Natural rhythm of the body is tuned to the sun... and getting up early helps keep energy better.. Water before Bed (8 hrs of no drinking water..so prevent dehydration) & when u rise..(body is in kapha phase - piss/excretion, mucus...fluid removal timing) is critical..

It will make a man healthy and wealthy but wisdom is something someone is born with. The bible is just a compendium of wise sayings by wise people. People that follow religions aren't wise. Experience doesn't equal wisdom.

As per Ayurveda, the Natural Body cycle is important for the body.. and for the mind. Ayurveda has been saying for 5000 years that any issue/ disease in the body starts first in the mind.

Body affects mind & mind affects body at much greater levels that understood by Western medecine.

Ayurvedic doctors can hold your wrist for 30 secs & read your pulse and tell you what your emotional / mental situation is and was.. pretty much outline your medical history.