So happy to find this forum!!!

marymoopig

Hey everyone! My name is Mary and I am so happy that I found this community! I am looking into competing in a figure competition and want to do it even more so because I am Vegan. I want to show people that you do not need to eat death in order to reach your goals! I used to be very overweight when I was younger even though I was mostly vegetarian. Then i was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid gland (which i still deal with) and with the medicine I lost a ton of weight. Then I became a strict vegetarian and now vegan. I still eat cheese sometimes but I am looking to rule it all out. Alternative cheese tastes just as good! I am looking into figure competitions for next year and I will be using the p90x program to workout mostly. I am 24 years old and the founder of an online store (moopig naturals) and I am so excited to meet like minded people!!!! I hope I can learn a lot about figure competitions here and vegan bodybuilding Nice to meet all of you!!!

Thank you so much everyone! I had no clue this forum existed but so happy that I came across it!

Chewy: I used to workout like nuts and then during college I slacked off. Now I am ready to get back into it!!!!

Mary Moo Pig? lol! Cows & Pigs not on your Menu now ... Goodie.. Welcome.. Yeah sometimes between the GPA rush & parties workouts get lost.

• 2 weeks later...