2000 Compassionate Thoughts!

robert

Compassionategirl just surpassed the 2000 post mark!

She's well ahead of me! I know some of you think these topics are silly....who cares how many posts a person has.....and I agree, but I think Compassionategirl certainly deserves some recognition for her dedication to the site and the amount of time and energy she spends here. Not only has she posted over 2000 times and has been her since the very beginning, and on the two previous forums we had on www.veganbodybuilding.com, but her posts are long and detailed which indicates even more time she has spent here.

So this is also a personal thank you because Topher encouraged me to make this NEW style of forum, similar to VF. net because our old styles were harder to use. I was a little worried if it would ever take off and catch interest since nearly all the vbb.com members were active over at VF.net. Compassionategirl helped us get off the ground and now this place is somewhat busy and a whole lot of fun!

So thanks Nat for all of your hard work, and please know that I appreciate it, the animals thank you for it, and I know a certain guy across the water who is pretty excited to have you here too

• 2 weeks later...
CompassionateGirl you should open a restaurant and call it Compassionate Grill !!!

that is a FANTASTIC idea!

Pheonix: Thanks.

Runner:

Everybody else, thanks again.

tarz didnt post on this thread that slf i will have to kick his Bri-ish ass.

Not a good idea Will - trust me, half the food will end up on the stove.....

CG - I didn't post on this thread as you were actually stuck on 1999 posts until yesterday ( I know you were at 2000 at one point, but Rob deleted a thread so some of your posts were wiped out ). I was gonna send you props, but I'm not gonna congratulate ya after threatenin to boot my backside.