Change my diet, and now I am farting like crazy!

So, I change my diet in such a way so I can have more protein in my diet. In stead of eating 5-6 meals a day I am eating 6-8m meals a day and have been using my Sprouted Brown rice potein at least 2-3 times a day.

but

now I am farting like crazy and it is rather embarasing. Does the high protein diet cause me to fart so much? will it go away? If not, what can I do to fix the problem?

Help me...please and thank you

~Danny

I switched from a fairly poor diet to a predominately vegan, very healthy diet and farted like CRAZY for maybe 3 months lol. There were some days I was farting every five minutes haha. The frequency decreased and I began taking a pro-biotic supplement (I don't know if this actually helped). Now I rarely fart.

I see.

One thing I also have been knoticeing, aside from the farting, is that I have a soar throat constantly and sometimes I get a little headache. I think the stress of eating decently size portions every 2-3 hours is really stressing my body.

Has anyone else had soar throats and headaches from eating a lot of food like me?

Here is an example of what I ate one day...

1. 1 cup orange juice, with 1 tbsp molasses, 2 dates and a apple

(Train for a hour)

2. 24g of protein from sprouted rise protein, 1 banana, 2 dates, 1tsp of maca

3. 1 1/2 cup of buckwheat, 1 banana, 2tbsp of hemp protein

4. Green smoothie (Kale, Charde, carrot), 1tsp spirlina, 16grams of protein from sprouted brown rice protein, 1 banana, 2 dates

5. 1cup of Dahl Lentils, 1/2 cup of wheat berries

6. 2 cups of col slaw (shredded cabage, carrots, with tahni dressing), 4 tbsp of hemp seeds

7. 1 cup of adzukie beans

8. 1tbsp of flax, sunflower, and walnuts. (before half an hour of bed)

in order to do this i ate every 2 hours... And...it really hurt the back of my throat i think. maybe it is because i kept swallowing food every 2-3 hours?

any ways... thats that

anyone else gassy? and have have soar throat and headache?