This weekend UFC 121

This Saturday is UFC 121. Should be an excellent night of fights. Here is the card

MAIN CARD

•Champ Brock Lesnar vs. Cain Velasquez (for heavyweight title)

•Martin Kampmann vs. Jake Shields

•Diego Sanchez vs. Paulo Thiago

•Matt Hamill vs. Tito Ortiz

•Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Brendan Schaub

PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)

•Ryan Jensen vs. Court McGee

•Patrick Cote vs. Tom Lawlor

PRELIMINARY CARD (un-aired)

•Sam Stout vs. Paul Taylor

•Mike Guymon vs. Daniel Roberts

•Chris Camozzi vs. Dongi Yang

•Jon Madsen vs. Gilbert Yvel

So happy for Diego after that fight.He went back to his old gym (Greg Jacksons), and he is back to his best.

Jake looked tired from the weight cut and maybe nerves being his first fight in the ufc but he still got the win so he should fight better next time.He might have to fight Jon Fitch next.

Also Sam Stout fight went down just how i thought.Should have been on the spike card instead of the mcgee vs jenson fight.im sure there will be a torrent for it soon though anyway.

jake shields is terrible at stand up. SOOO stiff. He was also SUPER gassed waay too soon. He didn't have two round in him yesterday, and he gets to possibly go 5 with GSP. Not a chance. (and I like Shields)

He pretty much needs to stay at 170 between now and then to have a shot. get acclimated to it and get comfortable.

watching Brock get beat was the highlight of the event. it was awesome.

and Tito needs to retire.

Brock's just not a smart fighter. Compare him to people like Randy Couture and Dan Henderson. He just doesn't know what the fuck he is doing. He still has that WWE "Entertainer" mentality. He went for a spectacular finish in the first round, and when it didn't go according to plan, he didn't know what to do and started making a ton of mistakes. Blowing your wad in the first 20 seconds of a potential 5 rounder is just a stupid thing to do. Maybe he'll learn from this...If not, whatever. I hoped he would win. I know everyone here hates him. I didn't. I don't know now. Plus it was like the battle of the racists. Cain with his "Brown Pride" and "I'm doing this for the latinos" (as in "Fuck the rest of the fans.") and Brock with his Corona and burritos comment. If Brock had "White Pride" tattooed on his chest, his sponsors would have dropped him, and no one would have put a camera on him ever again. Double standards piss me off. Fuck both of them. We don't need this kind of shit in the sports world.