What do you do to relax?

robert

Eat lots of food but don't go to the toilet, then in the evening have a long relaxing poo whilst reading the disinfectant and toilet cleaners nearby.

Problem is, when you only eat vegetation you don't get the panic-runs that you get when you eat spicy meat allthough bad Pakistani mangoes can give you somewhat the same sensation. I kinda miss the panic-runs because it is so relaxing to get rid of something that wants out that bad.

In winter and on cold days i like taking a bath... not that i get to do that alot these days as my house does not have a bath and i have to go to parents house to have one.

i also like doing something that is not study related.

music always helps aswell.

sometimes i cant relax my brain just tences up

I have a very hard time relaxing. Even when I am sitting around, my brain is thinking about all the stuff I have to do. Once, I decided to get all my stuff done and then see what my brain thinks about. So I totally cleaned the house top to bottom and got all my homework done. Then I sat down and felt weird. Not having something to stress about made me stress. That was strange.

So I now just accept daily stress as a part of me.

• 3 months later...

sleep! Other than that I like getting in a nice and warm jacuzzi, listening to music, playing video games sometimes and surfing the web for nice and insteresting articles oh and a walk to the park with my dog, when noones around of course.