Eating Out...

mike101

I started a new job a couple of months ago and it involves a lot of staying away from home at the moment in hotels.

We all know how difficult it can be to eat out so having to do it for every meal 5 days a week is becoming a bit of a nightmare. Any suggestions on whats the best way to keep my protein intake up when basically all I can eat all week are potatos, salad and baked beans??

Sounds like my week back in October. I was in New Mexico (a little town in the middle of no where) and I figured it would be easy to eat out with it being near Mexico=beans. Unfortunitly everything was seasoned with pork or cheese - they had a sandwich called the New Mexican Vegaterian Burger -it was grilled cheese. I went to Wal-mart and got some peanut butter (some natural stuff that tasted pretty good), canned beans and lots of fruit. I would order a salad from one of the local resturants (hold the dairy and meat) and load up the beans on the salad. I also did PB sandwhichs. It was a rough week, but I survived. Good luck