Genuine Health Vegan Proteins+ ON SALE at Vegan Essentials

bvp663

Full disclosure before I type anything, I am currently an independent rep for Genuine Health.

With that out of the way, I'd like to let everyone know that Vegan Proteins+ is 25% off at Vegan Essentials right now. I've been vegan for... must be 5 years now and I've tried a lot of different vegan proteins over the years. Vegan Proteins+ from Genuine Health and Sun Warrior's fermented brown rice protein hold the top 2 spots for me out all the proteins I've tried for taste, consistency, and ability to mix well in water and smoothies.

Vegan Proteins+ is a complete plant-sourced protein free of all common allergens (dairy, egg, soy, artificial colors, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, animal products, wheat, corn, yeast, artificial flavors). Vegan Proteins+ contains a combination of pea, cranberry, alfalfa, brown rice, and hemp protein which form a complete protein source with all essential amino acids as well as 8 vitamins and 13 minerals. It also includes the amino acid Hydroxyproline which I think may be one of the only vegan proteins out there to have that. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Vegan Proteins+ also has over 760mg more Proline per serving than some of the other protein powders out there. (Proline is essential to the development and maintenance of healthy skin and connective tissues especially at the site of traumatic tissue injury).

It is sweetened with Stevia and Lo Han Fruit Extract which is low-calorie, low glycemic and offers antihyperglycemic effects with no chalky after taste.

If you're looking for a great vegan protein, this is one of my favorites and Vegan Essentials has a great deal going on them. Comments/questions are welcome.

Here's the amino acid profile for those who are curious:

http://nwnutrients.com/downloads/VeganProteins+aminos_sm.jpg