Vegan Bodybuilding Personal Trainers

Can anyone tell me if there's any vegan personal trainers in Southeast (palm beaches to miami) Florida because it would be really helpful for me to talk to someone face to face who has great knowledge about this to help get me started on the right path.

Actually that's cool if you're not a certified personal trainer. I guess I'm just looking for someone in my area that is a successful vegan bodybuilder that can help get me started (not because i'm lazy, just to make sure I'm doing everything correctly). Will, mind me asking what part of florida?

I'll try to find vegan athletes from Florida and post them here when I locate them. I'm in touch with a bunch of athletes from my participation on many websites and forums so I'm sure we'll find some more people for you to get in touch with.

But Will would be a chill person to hang out with. So if he's not too far away, get in touch with the rope-curling forearm-building man from the Sunshine State. (I think that is FL's popular name, or maybe I'm thinking of Alaska.

Rob-a-donk-donk

Actually that's cool if you're not a certified personal trainer. I guess I'm just looking for someone in my area that is a successful vegan bodybuilder that can help get me started (not because i'm lazy, just to make sure I'm doing everything correctly). Will, mind me asking what part of florida?

I'm in St. Pete. What part are you in?

• 1 month later...