What do you think about this article?

ChaserHUN

I think that it was written by an imbecile. Breast milk is not vegan? Sometimes I go on the internet and I read things, and then I punch myself in the balls because it's preferable to the pain of allowing the light from the screen hit my retina and having my brain interpret it as words.

Of course breast milk is vegan. To say that it is not is to assume that veganism is an illogical set of arbitrary rules.

They also refer to veganism as a "dainty diet".

DDT

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk302/Currucumaraka/Edgecution.gif

I don't get it why he wrties that there are no fat soluable vitamins on a vegan diet.

Yeah, this is a common lie perpetuated by Weston A Price type people. Yes, there are fat soluble vitamins but there are no vitamins which are only soluble in saturated fat and even if there were, there are saturated fat sources available to vegans (dark chocolate, coconuts, palm oil, brazil nuts, etc).

Well I have 8 filled tooth, this was before I went vegan. LAst time my dentist said I don't have cavities, but theres a brown hole on on of my teeeth and I think it is a cavity. I'm getting scared about this whole thing. But also I don't see the reason why would be an omnivore diet be better for the teeth.

Yes, fluoride. We need some, but do we need that much that we have to use toothpaste that has a large amount of fluoride? Teeth are bones too, it makes much more sense to eat food wich are high in calcium.

30g of poppy seeds has 400mg of calcium! Thats higher than sesame seeds.

I've never heard that vegans suffer from tooth decay.

I've been vegan for almost 14 years now. I had quite a few cavities as a kid, never any while being vegan. Is this significant? Probably not.

Same here.Everything thing is much better since becoming a vegan.I think these articles are made to spread doubt.

Let's get ripped and shredded and rub it in there faces.