chat

runner

what about some meetup times for the chatroom.

we could take one europe continental and one other time for us and people at that time zone.. and the non sleepers can break in as well.

when are you online? are you interested in a chat session?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, we could set a time for fun. Usually the forum is pretty quiet on the weekends so maybe next week sometime.

Occasionally there will be a few of us there chatting and it is a good time. I go there and see Richard, Seasiren, and others and it is nice to do live chatting with our forum friends

So during the week, if you see 10 people online all at the same time, bring this topic back up to the top and we'll meet you there! Or we can schedule a time and whoever makes it, makes it and I'm sure it will be fun.

-Rob

It is on the front of www.veganbodybuilding.com, we use it all the time.

I think what we should do is post a bunch of scheduled times so a bunch of us can all meet up there.

I'll try to create a chatroom schedule of times when it is likely you'll find us there and we'll chat.

I'll post that schedule soon, but feel free to use it anytime.

I had a nice chat with Seasiren and Lelle tonight

-Robert

Thanks Seasiren,

Let's set dates. I'm not great with time zones so I usually use my own, but I'm sure there is a more common one for everyone to associate with.

I won't really be around much tomorrow, but we can set a time for tomorrow just to see how it works.

So what about Wednesday Feb 22nd at 10PM Eastern Standard Time. It can be an evening chat. We can get them set up a various times since we are all over the place.

I just threw that time out there. If there are better times for people, please suggest them or just post them and maybe someone will meet you there.

2/22/06 10PM EST to chat. See you there.

-Robert

Yeah, sorry, I suck with clocks and time zones. I usually stick with PST and EST.

Feel free to post other times too.

I'm up at 6AM for work, so we can do a time that fits a lot of you guys in Europe too.

But yeah, see some of you tonight.

-Robert

oh it was eastern standard... I thought it was the other one, yes that is considerably worse, because I intend to sleep between like 1am - 8am. I could have managed 6am theoretically, but 3am, I'd have to stay up and I am trying to sort my sleep out at the moment. Doesn't matter, I'm not that interesting anyway

Richard, we can have chatroom meet-ups at all kinds of times, we just need to post them.

I proposed a time tonight and I think we'll get a few people on there.

But anyone, feel free to post a time, with at least a few hour's notice and then people can meet you there for a good ol' vegan chat!

-Robert

... Doesn't matter, I'm not that interesting anyway

What makes you say that?! You're interesting just being unique.

If you had said you weren't that interested, I would understand that

I'm awkward at those types of thingys. What does one say? What do you guys talk about?