chat

runner

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I would, but I'm at work right now so I can't. I just keep my window minimized and I refresh it every 20 minutes or so to see what is new. Then I hide it again.

It has been a quiet weekend. I think I'll go to bed early tonight. I will wake up in the morning and see who won the Arnold Classic...unless I find out before I got to bed

• 4 weeks later...

Daywalker, Lelle, K-oz and I are all chatting right now....anyone else want to join?

Hey my friends from Germany......sorry I had to leave the chat suddenly, I was using it at work and had to train someone on some procedures. So I didn't get to say Gute Nacht!

You're probably all sleeping now, but nice chatting with all of you!

Lelle, I'll work on those t-shirts for our vegan singles club

You have to create an account on the MAIN site. I know it's a bit confusing. I think the chatroom came along before the forum. The main site has it's own login so you have to create an account there or use the account you created there a long time ago, which may be different than the forum name you have.

The main website and forum are really like two different sites that are connected. So they each need their own registration account created and login.

We had a good chat yesterday but I got busy at work and had to leave

Hope to see you on there soon.

Seasiren and Odidnetne,

Nice chatting with you tonight. Let's get more people on here too!

I'm off to the gym now.

We'll schedule some meet-ups at specific times soon. I randomly hopped on and chatted with 6 or 7 of you over the last day or two. Thanks for stopping by.

For those who don't know, the chatroom is on the front page of www.veganbodybuilding.com

You need to register or create an account on the MAIN site and then login, and click on Join Chatroom right there on the front page.

See ya later

I just got on to the Chatroom when everyone left! Do I smell THAT badly? LOL

....Yes...I mean uh.....::runs away::

No though, Rob and SeaSiren decided they were going to go train, and facing an empty chatroom, I decided to do sit ups and push ups at the house, there's always a next time though.

I had a great chat today with Daywalker, XChrisZx, and Jonathan. I think Jonathan and I chatted for nearly 2 hours while I was at work and he ate food and drank smoothies

We hope to see more of you on there, it was quite fun and it is there, where I really get to know people a lot better.

See you in the chatroom soon.

Remember you need to register an account on the MAIN site if you don't have one. It is different than the forum, two separate logins.

The chatroom is found on the front page of www.veganbodybuilding.com

• 2 weeks later...